This is not a menu. This is not a diet plan. This is not a protocol. These are the foods that have been shown through research and historical use to have anti-parasitic properties. I have used all of these foods listed here during various phases of my treatment plan to eliminate my parasitic infection. I also eat on a regular basis, even when on an actual blend, as these foods are health promoting.
I am not claiming that this plan is right for you or someone you know.
This is information based on my research and personal experience only.
Please see a qualified healthcare provider for guidance.
• Raw Garlic
• Raw Onions
• Fresh Ginger & Fresh Turmeric
• Horseradish, Wasabi, Daikon Radish
• Hot Peppers (Jalapenos, Habaneros, Ghost Peppers (very hot – CAREFUL!), etc.)
• Pumpkin Seeds (and other Squash Seeds)
• Coconut (fresh and dried)
• Papaya (unripe/green) and Papaya Seeds
• Pineapple (fresh, raw, and with the core)
• Fresh Figs
• Blackberries & Cranberries
• Beets & Carrots (raw)
• Fennel (plant and seeds)
• Plantain leaf (Plantago spp. in Plantaginaceae family) not plantains related to bananas
• Fenugreek (sprouts and seeds)
• Fresh tomatoes (seeds have some anti-parasitic benefits)
• Cucumbers (seeds have some anti-parasitic benefits)
Anti-Parasitic Spices and Culinary Herbs:
• Seeds: Coriander, Fennel, Caraway, Cumin, Anise
• Carom Seeds (I use with jaggery or Indian Black Salt ... which is actually pink, but not the same as Himalayan Pink Salt)
• Cloves (whole clove buds freshly ground, preferred)
• Ceylon Cinnamon
• Cayenne Pepper
• Cardamom (more potent when using seeds from whole pods)
• Nutmeg & Mace
• Black Cumin Seed (Nigella sativa)
Foods that are beneficial during a parasite cleanse (although not specifically anti-parasitic, they do not feed the parasites when combined with anti-parasitic foods & help strengthen the host, which is key for the body to be able to eliminate the parasites):
• All Leafy Greens: Dandelion, Beet Greens, Kale, Swiss Chard, Parsley, Cilantro, etc.
• Non-starchy Vegetables: Cruciferous Vegetables, Summer Squashes, etc.
• Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries
• Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Black Sesame Seeds
• Fermented Foods: Sauerkraut, Grass-Fed Plain Yogurt & Kefir, Beet Kvass, etc.
• Cold-water fish like Sardines, Salmon, etc. [NOTE: not raw, smoked, or undercooked]
• Pastured Chicken or Turkey (bone broth is very beneficial)
• Pasture-raised Eggs
• Sprouted, raw Almonds
• Lemons, Limes, and (Yellow, preferred) Grapefruits with the seeds
• Legumes (sprouted and soaked before cooking)
Foods and Drinks I Avoid While Doing a Parasite Cleanse:
• All Refined Sugars & Sweeteners
• Refined Carbohydrates: Pasta, Crackers, Breads, Granola, Cereal, etc.
• Alcoholic Beverages (especially Beer)
• Commercial Kombucha
• Conventional Dairy
• Dried Fruits
• High Sugar Fruits
• Soda (conventional soda should always be avoided)
• Black Tea
• Fried Foods
• Seed Oils (I always avoid)
• Soy unless organic Natto, Miso, or Tempeh (I always avoid all non-fermented soy)
• Red Meat, Pork, Sushi & Sashimi (I always avoid all of these)
4/4/2018 02:43:53 pm
Thanks a lot for taking your time to write this helpful information. I have all the symptoms that you had while infected. I'm jaundice and none of the doctor that I've visited can find why. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot.
Are you taking any liver supporting herbs like milk thistle, dandelion, etc? Please see my blog on detoxification methods that I use.
4/11/2018 08:04:13 pm
Yes I take milk thistle every day. I'm not sure if too much sulfur in my diet can cause that yellow-orange in my hands. I was on a keto diet since i got sick a year and a half ago. That's when I developed this condition. Could be too much fat blocking my bile ducts, I'm so confused.
4/14/2018 05:47:13 am
How do you take milk thistle? I prefer tinctures and using the whole seeds in my nut milks. I am not a fan on any extreme diet like Keto. We need healthy fats, but we need good carbs as well from fruits and vegetables. If you are experiencing yellow-orange coloring of the skin, are you eating lots of carrots? Your healthcare provider can do lab-work to check your liver function. Jaundice can cause yellowing of the skin. I was also very yellow-orange when I was sick, as I could not digest foods properly due to the parasites interfering with my gallbladder and pancreas function.
4/16/2018 09:10:30 pm
Yes I know Keto is quite a extreme diet but It was the only thing that made look well and not feel sick until everything started going downhill. I noticed my hole body started to change: My skin was yellow, back pain, my finger nails started to lose that strong red color to the point they look white right know, dry skin, carpool tunnel syndrome, one day I was taking a nap and suddenly I had heart palpitations I thought I was gonna have a heart attack it was really scary I was ready to call 911, I have low iron levels, b12, really low white blood cells, etc. Sorry about the long story. I started eating anti parasitic fruits again and a lot of herbs that you recommend. Stopped meat and modified my diet to try turpentine as my last resource. Any recommendations? That's a lot for your time.
The herb Chinese wedelia, from Traditional Chinese Medicine, among it's many healthful properties,, is hepatoprotective, or liver protective. Also known as a deobstruent, which is it clears the pathways for toxins to exit. Chlorrophyll is a known blood builder because it is structurally very similar to haemoglobin. And digestion is key, how can you absorb all the vitamins and minerals in good food if you are not digesting them? Research how to use betaine to get proper digestion back. And a mallow herb extract will heal and protect all gut linings. You will find a lot of info if you look up the sites that sell these products and look at the comments of the high purity products with least fillers and additives, those people have done their research too. Except for the wedelia, you will have to go TCM for that. Also for health, Interesting reading "watercure"
Leave a Reply.
Learned about intestinal parasites from personal experience.
The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider before embarking on any diet, fast, exercise, or supplementation program and/or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Do not use or consume any wild plants based solely on the information on this website. © 2016-2023 I Love Iodine. All Rights Reserved.