Some tips (in no particular order):
1. Eat clean (organic, non-GMO, unprocessed, real food, wild foods, no fried foods, no refined sugars, no factory farmed meats or fish, avoid bad fats including almost all oils, etc.)
2. Eat anti-parasitic, anti-fungal foods (many are both like garlic).
3. Consume (time tested through historical use) anti-parasitic, anti-fungal herbs.
4. Consume immune supporting foods, teas, and herbs.
5. Consume liver and kidney supporting foods, teas, and herbs.
6. Detox through sweating ... exercise, go outside on a hot day, saunas, hot yoga, etc.
7. Do not eat raw or under-cooked meats or fish ... these are known ways to be infected and one that is not well does not need to add gasoline to a fire.
8. Wash fruits and vegetables well.
9. Wash hands often with non-toxic soap.
10. Use natural hair, body, beauty, and dental products.
11. Consume fermented foods and beverages everyday.
12. Use clays, activated charcoal, food grade DE.
13. Consume colon function supporting foods and herbs.
14. Consume bitter foods or use digestive bitters to enhance digestion.
15. Drink clean filtered water. No fluoride. No chlorine. (Fluoride and chlorine are bad for so many reasons including lowering thyroid function.)
16. Avoid alcoholic beverages and carbonated beverages.
17. Take high-quality digestive enzymes.
19. Get adequate (high quality) sleep.
20. Be grateful.
21. Forgive others.
Many liver foods and herbs are also anti-parasitic like chicory and dandelion. The same hold true with the immune herbs. For example, Goldenseal is an excellent immune boosting herb and contains berberine that is super effective against fungus and protozoan parasites. In my opinion, spend $$ on real foods and herbs not endless (and often) invasive tests. Many people (in my opinion) are too dependent on tests. Just a short time ago, these so-called medical advancements were unheard of, yet our ancestors lived to old age. It is a myth that the life expectancy in the 20th and 21st century are much higher than the 19th century. It is known that once better sanitation practices were developed, deaths drastically declined. In addition, if you made it past 5 years of age, the odds of one living into their 70s and even 80s were not unusual. Just look at the life spans of the presidents.
Looking at the first five presidents:
The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider before embarking on any diet, fast, exercise, or supplementation program and/or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Do not use or consume any wild plants based solely on the information on this website. © 2016-2022 I Love Iodine. All Rights Reserved.